Dynaflow RESEARCH GROUP
VVD Training Course
- Introduction to VVD Interface
- Options and Process Data
- Material Libraries
- Visual vs. Normal Mode and individual component design
- Design of a Semi-Elliptical Head in VVD (‘Normal’ Mode)
- Horizontal Vessel with Multiple Nozzles to EN 13445-3
- Vertical tower with Platforms and Ladders to EN 13445-3
- Comparison of code criteria EU EN 13445, US ASME VIII Div. 1 and UK PD 5500
- Vertical tower to ASME VIII Div. 1
- Convert an existing EN 13445 design to ASME VIII Div. 1
- Analysis of external loads on Nozzles and Lifting Trunnion analysis
- Fatigue analysis
- Legs, Lugs and Half Pipe Jacket
- Other models (Jacketed Vessel; Rectangular Vessel; (ASME VIII) Div. 1 App. 14 Large Opening and (Welded) and Flat End calculations; EN 13445 Standalone Nozzle Calculation)
- Heat exchanger with fixed tubesheet to EN 13445-3, Sect. 13.5
- Alternative tubesheet design method to EN 13445-3, Annex J
- Heat exchanger with submerged floating head to EN 13445-3, Sect. 13.6
- Heat exchanger with U-tube bundle to EN 13445-3, Sect. 13.4
The course is given by an experienced consultant from Dynaflow Research Group. The trainer will lead an interactive training which includes seminars and exercises to gain familiarity in using VVD.
This training is organised in cooperation with Hexagon PPM. The training will be presented by DRG, at the DRG office, but the administration process will be handled by Hexagon PPM.
Affiliated Online Courses
*) Prices are per person, excluding VAT. The costs include training material, lunch and refreshments during the training course.
Please contact us for more information.